Sunday, February 26, 2012

Fields of the Nephilim

English band, creepy sounding western twangy music.

I remember buying the debut album, Dawnrazor, at Moby Disc on Topanga Canyon Blvd. in Woodland Hills, back sometime whenever. I was impressed. I discovered booze didn't make me paranoid like pot did. The combo of drinking and this band.........had a lasting impression I am trying to figure it out to this day. It happened a long time ago.

I probably will never figure it out.

In unrelated news: I will eventually post pictures here, once I figure out how and when I get a digital camera that Tony wont ruin.

I wonder how many Canadians would like to see their country be tied in more with the UK. Meaning that they drive on the left side of the road, talk in a funny accent and live in houses where every room in the house has a door, and the house itself is small.

It's all random shit that goes on in my mind, on a daily basis. Probably why....sorry I forgot what I was gonna say.

Go to the bank and get some half dollar coins and spend them....be a fucking rebel you tool!!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment